Here we go again… I will add my comments at the end if you make it through 😉 – Oh, and I would soooo hate myself if some spambot scraped these email addresses…..
From: Donna Weiler
To: Bob and Betty Combs
; Billy Mitchell ; Cameron Mitchell ; Chad Mitchell ; Cindy Eigner ; Di and Charlie Chenoweth ; julie weiler ; email@example.com ; Pat Barber ; firstname.lastname@example.org ;
Subject: FW: Why Romney is not likeable………
Sent: Tue, Jul 24, 2012 2:03:54 PM
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 06:25:34 -0700
Subject: Fwd: Fw: Why Romney is not likeable………
— On Mon, 7/23/12, Mike Tokai
From: Mike Tokai
Subject: Fwd: Fw: Why Romney is not likeable………
To: “Mike Tokai”
Date: Monday, July 23, 2012, 7:28 PM
Subject: Why Romney is not likeable………
Very interesting facts………
One of the BEST things I’ve seen to date!!! Now, THIS is what we need to be circulating!
Why Mitt Romney is Unlikable!
A lot is being said in the media about Mitt Romney not being “likable” or that he doesn’t “relate well” to people. Frankly, we struggled to understand why. So after much research, we have come up with a Top Ten List to explain this “unlikablility.”
Top Ten Reasons To Dislike Mitt Romney:
1. Drop-dead, collar-ad handsome with gracious, statesmanlike aura. Looks like every central casting’s #1 choice for Commander-in-Chief.
2. Been married to ONE woman his entire life, and has been faithful to her, including through her bouts with breast cancer and MS.
3. No scandals or skeletons in his closet. (How boring is that?)
4. Can’t speak in a fake, southern, “black preacher voice” when necessary.
5. Highly intelligent. Graduated cum laude from both Harvard Law School and Harvard Business School …and by the way, his academic records are NOT sealed.
6. Doesn’t smoke or drink alcohol, and has never done drugs, not even in the counter-culture age when he went to college. Too square for today’s America ?
7. Represents an America of “yesterday”, where people believed in God, went to Church, didn’t screw around, worked hard, and became a SUCCESS!
8. Has a family of five great sons….and none of them have police records or are in drug rehab. But of course, they were raised by a stay-at-home mom, and that “choice” deserves America ‘s scorn.
9. Oh yes…..he’s a MORMON. We need to be very afraid of that very strange religion that teaches its members to be clean-living, patriotic, fiscally conservative, charitable, self-reliant, and honest.
10. And one more point…..pundits say because of his wealth, he can’t relate to ordinary Americans. I guess that’s because he made that money HIMSELF…..as opposed to marrying it or inheriting it from Dad. Apparently, he didn’t understand that actually working at a job and earning your own money made you unrelatable to Americans.
My goodness, it’s a strange world, isn’t it?
- Do looks matter in politics? There are some butt ass ugly muffuggers in politics
- Um, how many wives has Obama had? How many did Clinton have? Reagan? Oh. Enough said.
- Except for the time when he “didn’t run Bain” but really did, or at least signed his name to the SEC forms saying he did. And the fact that Bain outsourced jobs and invested in an aborted fetus disposal company. And the Affordable Care Act – AKA ObamaCare – was modeled after RomneyCare
- Racist much?
- The America of yesterday? Even Jesus had prostitutes following him and my grandfather tells stories of “key parties” from when he was in his 20s. It’s the same America, really.
- The scorn as aimed at Anne pretending she has worked so hard all her life… so much harder than the single moms who held down two jobs and raised three pretty god damned decent kids like, um, my mom. Anne is a pretentious bitch who deserves the scorn she got by equating herself with moms who couldn’t afford to stay home.
- So some guy ditches school, trespasses in an apple orchard, eats the possibly fermented fruit, begins to write about angels and gold tablets and we’re supposed to just take that at face value? The church also condoned (and you can’t convince me they didn’t) the Mountain Meadows Massacre as well as the likes of Warren Jeffs
- Really, what is not relateable is how one guy crushed ordinary hard working Americans under his heel while he amassed fortunes for himself that he now hides outside the country. It’s not relateable how he could make fortunes while sending his former employees to the unemployment line (and calling what the newly unemployed are trying to do to scrape by welfare and lining up with the party that wants to eliminate any payments to those same poor schmucks they just fired). What’s not relateable is this idea it’s better for 1% of the country to feel all right while everyone else is just trying to hang on.
So, if you want a president who looks like he was carved out of cream cheese, is the 21st century version of a pillaging viking, follows a religion written from gold tablets that condoned murder and child brides – excuse me – still condones multiple child brides (Jeffs isn’t the only one still following this), whose wife doesn’t understand that just because most mothers are working mothers doesn’t put her on the same playing field as the mother who works 40 or more hours per week earning a paycheck and just as many or more on her children and family, and invested in an abortion disposal company, and hides his money by not even being as honest as his own father when it comes to financial disclosure, then vote for Romney. He might even kiss you before he gives you the “loving” of your lifetime.